design. development. hosting
Because our clients have better things to do with their time than manage the technical details of their websites - we do that for them!
We design, build and host websites and applications for our clients around the world. Our work ranges from small brochure type web sites for cost-conscious startups to bespoke development work for global corporations. We recognise that our clients have their own businesses to run and for that reason we handle everything for them from initial design to domain registration and hosting.
We use a combination of bespoke and industry standard content management system software so that all our sites can be easily updated and are designed to be found by the major search engines (SEO).
We’re a small but very experienced team that has worked for many years with a lot of different web technologies across a range of sectors. We’re a friendly bunch, we have a real passion for our work and we enjoy working with our clients from all over the world.
Beautiful bespoke designs using the very latest technologies will ensure you get more customers and provide a rapid return on your investment.
We use a combination of bespoke and industry standard technologies for our development - the only limit to what we can develop is your imagination.
We host all our sites on incredibly fast servers located within multiple data centres all around the world.
Mobile technology is exploding - 60% of all Internet searches are currently performed on Mobile phones. We develop both mobile sites and apps.
There's no point having a stunning web site if it can't be found on Google. All the sites we develop are search engine optimized (SEO)
Title PHP Developer
Location London UK
Reporting to the Technical Director, you will be expected to take an integral role in any development work undertaken by our team. You will also be given the opportunity to run a number of projects.
On a daily basis, you will be responsible for:
- Running development projects.
- Building websites using the latest techniques and technologies
- The extension, maintenance and support of some of our current web sites.
- Working closely with developers and other team members on common projects
- Generating site-maps, wireframes, specifications, design visuals and amendments and following through with website design and build.
- Website deployment.
The skills required for this role are:
- PHP and MySQL or SQL Server
- UX/UI Design
- SEO best practice.
- Browser compatibility testing and the solutions available
- Written and spoken English.
- Time management and organisational skills
- Client communications skills both verbal and written.
The successful candidate will receive a 25 days holiday.
We bundle e-mail accounts with all our sites and we can provide Microsoft Exchange accounts with real time iphone and Blackberry synchronization.
(C)Copyright 2013 Beachdrop